Call Forwarding Services
Call Forwarding Services from the BellSouth BusinessSM organization let you:
- Take control of your time.
- Determine when, where, and how your calls are received - without inconveniencing your callers.
- Avoid worrying about lost messages or missing vital calls.
Get all of these features in one low-cost, reliable package:
- Call Forwarding Services. Forward calls from one line to another so that you can be reached at another location or someone else can accept the calls.
- Remote Access to Call Forwarding. Activate or deactivate the Call Forwarding feature from any remote touch-tone telephone, for flexibility in determining the destination of forwarded calls.
- Call Forwarding Don't Answer. After a preset number of rings, forward all calls to another predetermined telephone number, which can be voicemail, an answering service, or an alternate location.
- Call Forwarding Busy Line. Forwards calls to a back-up number whenever your line is busy.
- Prevent busy signals by forwarding calls to your voice mailbox when you're on the phone.
- Forward calls to your voice mailbox when you're unable to answer.
- Provide one telephone number for your business and still take advantage of separate mailboxes.
- Forward calls to remote locations when business requires you to be mobile.
- Activate or deactivate Call Forwarding features from any touch-tone telephone.
- Forward calls to a predetermined number after a preset number of rings.
- Forward calls to a back-up number any time the originally dialed number is busy.
- Send calls to your remote location, answering service, voicemail, or any other destination that you desire.
- Provides a flexible and reliable way to handle messages.
- Reduces worries about power outages or mechanical failures.
- Allows callers to leave messages without having to endure frustrating busy signals.
- Enhances customer satisfaction because callers can more easily leave messages for their intended party.
- Improves customer service because messages are never missed.
- Reduces downtime spend managing messages.
or contact your
BellSouth representative for more information.